Reasons to Deep Condition Your Hair

Hello Ladies and guys, I am Kehinde Odukoya, Founder of Osteena Organics, a natural Hair Growth brand of products, based in Nigeria. I am a hair care lover and natural hair enthusiast. I love giving people advice on hair care and how to get the best of my products and some other natural ingredients in order to have a healthy, long and lustrous hair.

In this month of March, I will be talking on Deep Conditioning. I hope it doesn’t extend to April. Lols

 

So, what is Deep Conditioning?

Deep conditioning is basically the process of applying a thick conditioner in your hair for an amount of time, from about 20 minutes to overnight, to repair damaged hair or to add whatever nutrients and strength that is lost back in to the hair.

Deep conditioning is often carried out using heat to penetrate the hair strands.

 

Why Deep Condition Hair?

There are different reasons for deep conditioning.

1. It makes hair more manageable, softer, less prone to breakage and frizz (messy tangle of hair that forms your hair into knots).

2. It helps prevent damage gotten from heat styling tools or the sun in the case of summer (due to excessive exposure) and restores moisture and proteins in hair shaft.

3. It makes hair gain lustre, shine, silkiness and strength.

4. It helps retain hair length when all these are gotten in the hair.

 

I hope you have learnt something on the need to deep condition your hair. Stay tuned to more information on this topic because next week, I will be discussing types of deep conditioning and a video link will be added. 

 

Meanwhile, you may check out this link for the reasons to deep condition your hair www.youtube.com

Have a great week ahead. You can ask questions below. I will answer the promptly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Olive Oil on our Skin

Life Reflection: I Remember…

Value of Almond Nuts