Mente De Moda in Full View

If you did not attend Mente De Moda that took place on the 10th may, 2015, I will boldly tell you that you missed a lot. Mente de moda, which I discussed here is a great event, which I would advise fashion-lovers to go for.
Here are some pictures from the event

Meet Jennifer of Tabitha clothing. She is a wonderful entrepreneur who sells majorly ladies' wears.
Here are some of whats she sells. She can be contacted throughteamtabitha@gmail.com




Meet Funmi Kehinde of Elizabeth Cress. She produces fashion pieces, such as night cap for ladies, head bands and the like, using African fabrics.
Here are some of whats she sells





If you want some, you can contact here on hello@elizabethcress.com

Here, we have Kunbi Oni of Demi's. She bakes and produces various desserts, smoothie and cakes. She was standing by Funmi Kehinde, when I met them at Mente De Moda. So, I decided to have a picture of them together.
Here are some of the desserts, smoothie and celebration cakes she makes. She ca be contacted through demicatering@yahoo.com




Here are all the pictures I have for you from Mente De Moda. I hope you have an idea of what happens there (if you have never attended). To know more about the program, click here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Olive Oil on our Skin

Life Reflection: I Remember…

Value of Almond Nuts