Celebrities Rocking H&M

Hi friends. How are you today? Hope you are feeling great. I wonder whether you have heard of or shopped at H&M clothing before. Anyway, let me give you brief information about H&M.

H&M, which is formerly known as Hennes (Swedish word for hers) was founded by Erling Persson in 1947. Hennes opened its first store in Västerås, Sweden, selling only women’s clothing. However, the founder (Erling Persson) buys Mauritz Widforss in 1968 and changed the name to Hennes & Mauritz (H&M).
Over the years, H&M has become the world’s second largest retailer in the clothing business with thousands of people shopping there daily both online and offline people. When I was in the UK, H&M clothes became my major high street fashion pieces. I hardly wear my clothes without a piece of H&M because they are affordable and of good quality. I thought H&M was for the middle (working) class but recently discovered some celebrities rocking them. Though I do not have the pictures of my H&M clothes up here, I will be revealing some of the celebrities, who rock H&M clothing. Enjoy as you peruse!

Amanda Seyfried (American Actress in Jennifer's body) in a blue H&M satin tuxedo short suit
Kristen Stewart (American Actress in Twilight) in H&M pants
;
Jennifer Lawrence (American Actress in the Hunger Games) in H&M slit-front trousers
Jayma Mays (American Actress in Glee) is wearing H&M neon-yellow sandals




Ginnifer Goodwin (American Actress in Once Upon A Time) in a white H&M dress



















     

 Nicole Richie (American Fashion Designer, Author and Actress) in a white H&M cape dress













 Here are all the pictures I have for now. If you have found any other, you post them with your opinions on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Olive Oil on our Skin

Life Reflection: I Remember…

Value of Almond Nuts